Text Citations Reference Page Deliverable 5 Usin
APA FORMAT ACTIVE VOICE TIMES ROMAN 12 FREE OF GRAMMATICAL SPELLING SENTENCE STRUCTURE ERRORS FIRM GRASP OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE ZERO USE OF CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH IN TEXT CITATIONS REFERENCE PAGE WITHIN 5 YEARS 100% PLAGIARISM FREE OUTLINE OF ALL QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED
- Succinct description of the clinical scenario, including integration of all required components of nursing clinical judgement.
- Challenging the status quo, demonstrating the courage to do the right thing, and integrating a collaborative approach to nursing practice.
- Description included a specific example of a plan for lifelong learning.
- PowerPoint was professionally constructed
- Minimal to no spelling and grammar errors that do not detract from the audience’s ability to comprehend the material.
- Sources used are credible, support the purpose of the assignment, and contain insignificant to no APA errors.
Synthesize components of practice excellence, clinical judgment, and personal knowing as a foundation for complex client care and lifelong learning.
After completing your BSN degree, you accepted a promotion to a clinical educator in the facility where you work. You recently participated in inter-professional grand rounds and described a scenario in which your clinical decisions had positive impacts on client outcomes. You described how your pursuit of practice excellence, use of clinical judgment, and passion for lifelong learning had positive impacts on your nursing practice. The Director of Nursing was impressed with your ideas and passion for nursing and asked you to be a speaker at a nursing recruitment luncheon for new graduates.
The content of the presentation should be in PowerPoint and include:
- Title Slide (1 slide)Description of the clinical scenario you consider most impactful to your current role as a nurse, including the components of the clinical judgement process: (1-2 slides)
- Cue recognition and clustering
- Generation and prioritization of hypotheses
- Actions taken
- Outcomes evaluated
- Description of how you pursue practice excellence, including a specific example related to your current role as a nurse including (1 slide)
- The challenge to the status quo
- Courage to do the right thing
- Integrate a collaborative approach to nursing practice
- Description of how achieving your BSN will impact your pursuit of lifelong learning (1 slide)
- Reference list (1 slide)
- Ideas stated with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar
NCSBN (2019). The Clinical Judgment Model. Next Generation NCLEX News. 1-6.