Hill Global Business 10 International Business
- To begin your thread for a particular module, select a key term found in the Key Terms page of the Chapters in the textbook. All key terms are in bold within the chapter text or listed in the Key Terms box at the end of the chapter. Select one of the key terms that interests you.
- Declare your topic to the class by posting a new thread in the related DB forum and titling it with the key term you selected. This reserves your topic so that other students cannot use it. Each student must cover a different key term; no duplication of articles or key terms is allowed.
- Conduct an Internet search to find and read at least 3 recent articles that relate to the key term you selected. Articles may be found in the International section of any reputable website that focuses on international business, such as Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, or the Economist. Another good source of information is EBSCOhost, accessible through Liberty’s online library. Websites like about.com, britanica.com, Wikipedia etc. do not constitute scholarly academic articles and references.
- Of the 3 articles you’ve read, select the article that you wish to discuss, and write a review of it. In addition, you must post all 3 (or more) recent articles to the reference section—even though you review only one of them. You may provide additional references, but references do not replace 3 articles that relate to your key term. Actually reference the article you review within the article review. Your review must include the following sections (each section must be structured by a heading for each section):
- Paste your review and add the Word document into a new thread or as a reply to the one you created to reserve the key term you chose. Click “Submit” to publish your review for the class.
- A definition of the key term: this does not count in the 200 word minimum requirement.
- A summary, in your own words, of the selected article.
- A discussion, in your own words, of how the article relates to the selected chapter and key term.
- The complete citation, in APA format, of each of the 3 articles read and any other additional references; these do not count in the 200-word requirement.
- All references must be annotated. The key term that I choose is international business
International business: Any firms that engages in
international trade or Investment.
As the world shifts toward a truly integrated global
economy, more firms are becoming international businesses. Versus domestic
business International businesses can be more complicated to manage since you deal with several markets and the requirements
differs from country to country by their culture, government relations,
products requirements and trade policies.
Book name is Hill global business 10 edition