About fuel cell, presentation PowerPoint
a. Literature Review of your topic: What is the motivation? Define the principles, key terms, background information
• Discuss limitations of the ORR reaction in fuel cells
• optimizing ORR in non-platinum cathodes and summarize
b. Objective of your project: a clear, concise statement of the research question(s) to be investigated and your general overview of methods used.
Proposed Methods: describe the experiment(s) and what measurements you plan to perform (pictures or diagrams are very helpful!). Also include how and why were these measurements to be performed (i.e. how are these measurements used to study the questions of interest?). Explain how the raw data will be analyzed and what equations will be used to analyze the data.
• Discuss cathode material selection, nickel, gold, cobalt
• Comsol simulation modelling
• Taguchi design parameters, and control sample info
• Discuss experimental setup
Proposed Plan: describe the detailed plan of your project from now to end of April 2018. You can use the Gantt Chart. Map how this plan can ensure the completion of your project and what is your backup plan.
• include details for first round of fabrication.
Conclusions: summarize the major findings and conclusions about the about the project. Were your objectives met?